Dante® Audio Analogue Decoder
Our DA11ADE has been designed to decode a Dante® digital signal to unbalanced or balanced 2ch analogue audio.
The DA11ADE is a plug & play device that is powered using either PoE (Power over Ethernet) from any PoE network switch or via local 12v power supply input.
The DA11ADE also supports AES67 RTP audio transport and independent gain per channel for adjustment of the audio sensitivity as required.
• Decodes a Dante® digital signal to unbalanced or balanced 2ch analogue audio
• Supports 44.1, 48 & 96 KHz sample rates @ 24 Bit
• Configurable Dante® device latency (supports 1, 2 or 5ms configurable using Dante® Controller)
• Independent output gain control per channel: +18dBu to -10dBV
• Supports AES67 RTP audio transport
• Features Class 1 802.3af PoE for powering of product from any PoE switch
Dante® is a registered trademark of Audinate Pty Ltd
• Audio Input Connectors: 1 x RJ45, female (100Mbps Dante® network)
• Audio Output Connectors: 6-pin Phoenix connector (2ch balanced / un-balanced analogue audio)
• Casing Dimensions (L x W x H): 120mm x 47mm x 26mm
• Shipping Weight: 0.2kg
• Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
• Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
• Power Supply: Class 1 IEEE 802.3af POE PD
1 x DA11ADE
1 x Quick Reference Guide
We have regional headquarters located in Melbourne, Australia, the UK and the USA. From all locations our experienced product managers are on hand to provide real time sales and technical support to our customers. Coupled with state of the art testing and training facilities this ensures our products can be installed in any AV environment with unrivalled confidence. We proudly deliver 24 hour technical support via phone, email and live chat to our sales partners throughout the world.
The Service Station,
LE14 3QG, UK
+44(0) 115 8247000
Calle Oro 45,
Madrid, Spain+34 911 232 072
5775 12th Avenue East,
+1 (952) 333-8411
24 Lionel Road,
+61 3 8691 1999